DFM (Dual-head FCB Interface Module)
The DFM is a small form factor video processing module to build embedded vision solutions utilizing two cameras. This makes it an ideal solution for stereoscopic imaging or sensor fusion.
The DFM module utilizes a powerful video processor with 3D and 4K x 2K support. A broad range of system interfaces is available to offer maximum flexibility to the user for system integration. Moreover a board-to-board interface allows system integration on a motherboard.
An onboard ARM-based processor is open to the user to integrating DSP functionality for image fusion, stereoscopic measurement, OSD generation, file management systems and many more.
- Supports 2 camera inputs for sensor fusion
- 4K (UHD) ready
- Support for 3D stereoscopic imaging
- Onboard ARM-Core with Linux OS
- Board-to-Board connector for easy system integration
- HDMI; USB2.0 and Ethernet
- MIPI and USB3.0 optional